Monday, June 6, 2016

Happiness is being a Grandparent

Hope everyone had a wonderful, weekend!!!!  I would like to share a layout I did, for my brothers album. This is a great photo of, my dad, brother, nephew's and great nephew's. We were at a going away party for my nephew, heading off to Alaska!!!!!


I so enjoyed, doing this page. Just some of my crazy family, 4 generations right here.
 
 

Just love these prima flowers, I tucked some homemade bling under the flowers.
 
 

Here is a close up of my homemade bling.
 
 

Just a look at the stick pin I made, I love the look of a stick pin.
 
 

This cute sticker, says it all!!!!!
 
 
supplies:
MME pp, cardstock, buttons, doily, homemade stick pin, stickers, prima flowers, homemade bling.
 
 
see you soon..........................
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment