Sunday, May 22, 2016

Awesome

Wow, Hi everyone.....

It has been quite a while since I have had time to get to my blog!!!  Between remodeling, spring cleaning, and getting ready for all the summer trips coming up, I have been one busy girl.  I entered into another quest at Soul Scrappers ,( I explained these quest's in a earlier post).  This quest was to center around clowns and they sent the following embellies to place on you project: strip of striped pp, straw, stars, gold doily, balloon sticker, plastic tee label, red pom pom, party table scatters, rubber balloon, scalloped circles.

My daughter and grandson at the Shriners Circus, her close friend is the clown. I was able to use all the items I received.  Some where out of my comfort zone, but I was able to make something with each item.
 


I used stem wire to form balloons, and covered them with the rubber balloon.
 

I placed the scalloped circles onto each homemade balloon, I also placed the balloon sticker amongst the homemade balloons.
 

I cut this cute clown out using my cricut air, I then added the little red pom pom onto the hat.
 

The straw was cut in half and glued onto the bottom of the page, you can also see the stars, gold doily and some of the scatters.
 

The clowns passed out autographed cards to the kids, which I placed onto the plastic tee.
 
 
see you soon.....
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment