Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Adventure

Here is a layout that was entered at Soul Scrappers, for one of there challenges. If you would like to play along go here, and here is my layout:


My grandson, at Sea World!!!  He was in "awe", when he saw the hippo, under the water.
 
 

I found this heart in my stash, thought it would be cute.  You can see the misting that was done.
 
 

Just love this cute hippo, I cut on my cricut air.
 
 

Just had to add some bling, (I love bling)!!
 
 
supplies:
MME pp, cardstock, bling, metal heart, variety of mist, brads
 
 
 
Thank You, for stopping by... see you soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect layout for my "Adventure Challenge", Rita!! No wonder your little grandson was in awe. Love your pictures and all of the embellishments you used.

    ReplyDelete