Sunday, April 17, 2016

Memory

Hi everyone, what a beautiful weekend!!!!!  Now time to relax and do some blogging.  Here is a layout that was entered at Turtle Soup, check them out lots of fun challenges.  Here is my layout:



This picture was taken around 1958, my Mom, Dad and Uncle Kick.  I just love to see my parents in photo's like this. I so enjoyed doing this page. Doily, die cuts, and fibers are just some of the embellies that where added.
 

I used this die to cut these flowers out of some music paper. I then inked the edges using distressed ink (tea dye).
 

A close up of one of my flowers, this one I put together with an antique brad.
 
 

These are the two smaller flowers.  I used a gem brad for the center of these.
 
 

Just love these photo corners,  love the look that they add to the page.
 
 
supplies:
MME pp, die cuts, home made flowers, brads, metal photo corners, doily, distress ink
 
 
 
thank you for stopping by, see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment