Wednesday, April 13, 2016

So Very Blessed

Hi, I am back with a layout. This page was entered into a sketch challenge at Turtle Soup, check them out and join in the fun!!!!


My sister and her daughter-in-law, posing for the camera.  I just love this photo of the two of them..
 
 
 
I just love to make my own embellies, so here are some flowers that I made for this layout.  They start out white, then add the color with watercolor pencils, then blend with an aqua pen (or whatever you may have). 


Here is a close up of the finished flower, I added some homemade gems to center. And then put ribbon, gauze and a butterfly around them to form this little cluster.
 

I have had this peacock for sometime now. The color worked great with this layout and added a little something extra.
 

I like this chalk board look with the faux sewing, it really pops with the black background.
 
 
thank you for stopping by, see you soon............
 



No comments:

Post a Comment