Tuesday, April 12, 2016

HI

Glad you stopped by!!!!!!!!!!  I have a card that I entered into a challenge at Turtle Soup, this challenge was to use up those alpha's that you have so many of.


I chose to use the alpha's , on the background to add texture. It is out of my comfort zone, but I turned it into this birthday card.


I first placed these alpha's (that have been in my stash forever) onto cardstock. I then let it dry thru.
 

I covered with these two colors of paint, let dry....
 

I then sprayed the top with this Lindys Stamp Gang "starburst" to tone the pink down.  This mist also has a shimmer when dried. (it is pooling in this photo, I just wiped it off)

I inked the edge,
 

I then added this cute die cut doily, LOVE IT!!!!, added a few more embellies and walla a card : )!!!
 
 
 
 
supplies:
cardstock, MME pp, lindy's mist, paint
 
 
 
Thanks to stopping in.............see you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment