Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Unique

Hi, what a beautiful sunny day here in Maine, cold yet wonderful.....  Here is a LO, I entered at Soul Scrappers in one of their challenges.



My grandson, just loves to put on my reading glass's.  LOL,  he will say " Me need to see too".  The title UNIQUE fits him perfect.
 
 
 
My silly little boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 

Using this sizzix die, I cut out these flowers in burlap.
 
 
I then inked and placed a homemade gem onto the center.
 
 

All layers where distressed, soaked in water and distressed again. After dried, I then inked.
 
 


These cute butterflies where cut, using my cricut.  I then placed dew drops onto their backs.
 
 

I sanded the outside edge of the bottom layer, just love this look.
 
 

My flowers with my homemade bling.
 
 
supplies:
MMEpp, cardstock, burlap, homemade: bling ,gems and flowers



see you soon..............




No comments:

Post a Comment