Monday, March 28, 2016

Our History

Hi all,  hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Weekend!!!  It was a beautiful one here in Northern Maine.  I finished up a LO for a challenge at Soul Scrappers , here is my layout.....




I know the photo is hard to see in this picture, it is my Grandparents. The photo was taken around 1945, in Perham, Maine.  I have so many fond memories of spending time with them.
 


I made these banners and placed them in a few spots on my layout.
 
 

Just a little journal stamping on the back ground. You can also see some of the misting that was done on the back ground.
 
 

I cut these doily's using my cricut, then inked with tea dye ink.
 
 

I am playing around with my new spectrum noir markers and blender. I thought I would try them out on these cute mulberry paper flowers. I love the way these alcohol makers blend.
 
 

A close up of my finished flowers, love how they came out.
 
 

A faux stitch circle was added.
 
 

A close up of my little photo, a photo I will always cherish.
 
 

A closer look at one of the clusters.
 
 

supplies:
MME pp, cardstock, brads, candy dots, metal frame, glimmer mist, homemade flowers,
 
 
see you soon.......................
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the doily and the banner maker... really cool tools! Beautiful layout. Thanks for joining in on my challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the doilies and accents.. great page.

    ReplyDelete