Monday, March 21, 2016

Hello

Good Morning,  I am back with another card that I entered into a challenge at Turtle Soup , I had a lot of fun making this card.  I definitely want to do more of this.



Hello

 My northern lights card,  with (lots) more practice I think I will try a canvas.  I just love the look of this. 



The 3 pieces of card stock that where used to make this card!
 
 

This is what it looked like before blending, I then went around the edge with black and blue.
 
 

I forgot to take a picture of the hills being done.  I took a torn piece of paper and used it like a stencil.  I then blended in greys and black.  Love how they came out.
 
 

Just another look at the hills and night sky.
 
 

 These are the stamps used for my trees, and I took white paint for the stars (but I need a white gel pen)  I hope you give this a try lots of FUN, FUN !!!!!
 
 
 
 
supplies:
cardstock, variety of inks
 
see you soon................
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment