Thursday, February 11, 2016

Birthday Wishes

The card that I made, is using a new (to me) technique.  This is something that I would like to practice more with.  I love the end result, I entered this card into a challenge over at Soul Scrappers .  And, here is my card....


This card was made, using the technique emboss resist. 
 
 

First I cut all my layers, this way I had the right size for my stamping.
 
 

Your first step is to stamp your image onto your cardstock, I used versamark. Then use a clear or white embossing powder.
 
 

You then apply your ink, these are the ones I choose for this image.
 
 

I then took a cloth and wiped over the top of the image.  And, wow it just pops right out, Love it!!
 
 

I then put the rest of the card together. Adding ribbon and some gems.
 
 
supplies used:
Color core cardstock. ribbon, gems, multiple inks,
 
see you soon!!!!!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment