Thursday, February 11, 2016

Love You,

Here is a special birthday card I made, shabby chic is by far my favorite.  I can't wait to send this one out. This card was entered into a challenge at Soul Scrappers for one of their Birthday Bash Challenge's..


This card was fun to make, I was able to use some items from my shopping spree. Shabby Chic, is a look that I just love.
 
 

This is my new die, it took a few mess ups to come out with a good die cut.  I think the trick to this one is thicker cardstock.
 

After cutting all my pieces I distressed and inked the edges.
 

LOL, part of my thought process, which ones do I pick (some old some new).
 

Just love how this cluster came out.
 

The finished card..... with a few added dew drops and a Love You sticker..
 
 
 
supplies:
solid core cardstock, MME pp, doily, petaloo flowers, dew drops,
 
 
see you soon............
 
 
 




2 comments: