Friday, March 27, 2015

Time Together


Hi, I finally have some time to upload some layouts that I worked on this week.  Here is a layout that I did for Soul Scrappers for their Soul Scrap Quest if you would like to play along here is the link, the following is the theme for this challenge:
 
 
 
 

What is a SSQ?

SSQ stands for 'Soul Scrap Quest' it is a challenge where you are actually sent a packet of embellies to add to your project.
Your project could be a canvas, layout or OTP (Off the Page project), anything at all as long as you use as many of the bits and bobs sent to you on your creation!

 Guess what? .......It's posted to you FREE
 
 
The host sends you a package of bits and bobs, I am happy to say I was able to used them all... Yeah!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
Time Together
 
 
This layout holds a very special spot in my heart.  This is my Mother in-law, during the time that she lived with us due to a terminal illness.  We where able to enjoy this time for 4 years, Heaven has a very special angel.
 
 
 

This is the tag that was with the bits and bobs, I decided that I wanted to alter this tag.
 
 
 

I first adhered some paper to the tag using mod podge..
 
 
 

This cute vintage lady was fussy cut and placed onto cheesecloth, I then dabbed with Distress Ink ( tea dye). 
 
Here is a look at the finished tag, this is my first tag and I think it is going to be a new obsession !!! Lol.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 

I fussy cut out these flowers and butterfly and adhered with pop dots. 
 
 
 
supplies used:
Paper- Mambi sheets, Perfect Pearls mist, petaloo flowers, pearls, cheesecloth, distress ink, lace, brads,
 
 
See you soon................

 

No comments:

Post a Comment