Saturday, March 28, 2015

The Colors of Easter

Good Morning,

Here is a card that was submitted to Turtle Soup for their March Mini Crop.  The challenge is to use punches, if you would like to play along here is the Link.....



here is my card:


The Colors of Easter


The image was printed then colored and fussy cut.  I added  border punch papers and use punched flowers with homemade gems.
 


I put perfect medium on my embossing folder...
 
 

I used holographic embossing powder, it is hard to see in this photo.
 
 

Perfect pearls (pink gumball) was added to the embossing....
 
 

This is the finished inside of my card....
 
 
supplies:
Embossing Powder, homemade gems, fabric sentiment, perfect pearls, Jolee's embellishments,Cardstock
 
 
Have a great day all !!!!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Rita! I've never heard of holographic embossing powder ~ LOVE the effect. Thanks for taking my challenge at TS!!

    ReplyDelete