Sunday, March 29, 2015

Good Times

 What a beautiful sunny Morning here in  Northern Maine , a bit chilly but no complaining here !!!!!!!!!!


I submitted this layout to Turtle Soup for there Friday Inspiration Challenge if you would like to play along here is the Link ,  The challenge is to lift a sketch, here is the one I choose  from

The Mustard Seed :



and this is my layout:


Good Times


My grandson with two of his sisters,  when they get together they have so much fun,  the girls just love their brother.
 
 
 

My flowers that I sprayed with this glimmer Mist... Just love the look it gives.
 
 

I then added these cute gem brads to the centers and also to my name tag...
 
 
 
My finished flower.
 
 

I used these items for my wooden sentiment.
 
 
supplies used:
paper HOTP, wooden die cuts, Prima flowers, Tattered Angels glimmer mist, My Minds Eye brads,



see you soon..............................




No comments:

Post a Comment