Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Bride to Be

I enjoyed doing this Layout for my sisters album.  This lo was done for a Quest challenge at Soul Scrappers , these are one of my fav's to do.  You are sent items, some of which you may have never used.  And, you are required to used all the objects, as is or altered.  Fun, fun, check them out!!!


My Sister and her new Daughter in-law.  The shower was on the coast of Maine, sooo much fun!!!
 
The following is how I used the 10 items I received...

1. Sequins  2. Silver brad   These items where used in this stick pin I made.
 
 

3. Stripe of lacy pp   I choose to tear, ink and place onto the top corner of my LO.
 
 

4. patterned vellum    I used the vellum to make this flower, inked and embossed.   5. Woman's face   all I did to this lovely photo was touch up with vintage photo ink.  6. gold lacy ribbon   You can see a piece in the top tucked under the photo. 
 

7. Doily Die cut    I also inked this with the vintage photo ink.   8. Sticker butterfly   
 
 

9. Large white doily    ink..........
 
 
 
10. emboss resist paper   This was inked and then wiped (it is very hard to see in this photo), and cut into this beautiful butterfly.
 
 
 
see you soon.....
 

1 comment: