Sunday, February 21, 2016

Memories

I have been working on a family album, and when I came across this photo I knew it had to go into my album.  This is a photo of all my siblings, when we where little.  I just love the look of these old photo's. I entered this Layout at Turtle Soup for one of their challenges. 

my layout:


These are the memories I love, I only have a few photo's of all of us together over the years.  So, each and every one are cherished!!
 

I started with a beige piece of cardstock.  I first stamped this image all over the top.
 

I then took this wax paper, crumbled it, dipped it into some perfect pearls and dabbed onto the cardstock.  It is very hard to see, but it gives some spots of shine.
 

I then used my brayer and added a few different inks to the top.  After dried I wipe it with paper towel, which removed the ink from the top where the perfect pearls is.  You would have to see in person, BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
 

After this was all dry, I then added this stamp and heat embossed with a colored powder.
 

I wanted this title, but not in gold (so, I altered it), first with this crackle paint.
 

After paint dried I sprayed with this glimmer mist.  It looks more like wood now.
 

I inked this burlap flower to match the page.
 

I just love the look of this leaf cluster, and you can also see some of the different pieces of lace that where used. 
 
 
supplies:
paper: DCWV, cardstock, prima flowers, buttons, paper studio fibers, variety of inks and mist
 
 
 
see you soon........
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment