Monday, June 13, 2016

GrandParents

Hi, I am back with a layout that was entered into a challenge at Soul Scrappers. If you would like to join in the fun go here,

my layout:

My parents and beautiful niece, this past spring in NC.  This challenge was a "lift" challenge, I choose to lift the misting and layering of pp under the photo.
 
 
 
I used Tattered Angels, glimmer mist( tattered leather), on my back ground paper.
 

After misting my background, I choose my layers of pp.
 

A closer look at the misting, layers and some sequins I added.
 

I just love this wooden butterfly button.
 
 
 
supplies used:
tattered angels mist, Bella Carta paper, buttons, sequins,
 
 
see you soon.................
 
 
Thank You for stopping by...................

1 comment:

  1. Just love your interpretation of the LIFT, well done on the misting and layering!

    ReplyDelete