Wednesday, April 6, 2016

You're Only Old Once !

Hi,  it is beautiful outside, BUT !!!!! wow is it cold.  I was able to do some scrapping today.  I entered this layout in a challenge at Soul Scrappers, you need to title you layout after a title of a Dr Seuss book. Here is my layout.....



My parents at camp this past summer.  All edges were inked with distressed ink.  The die cut in the upper corner, was cut with the cricut.  I added a couple of buttons and a stripe of ribbon across the center.
 
 

A close up of a flower that I received from one of the challenges I had won.  Just love it, so cute!!!
 
 

I love butterfly's and when I saw these from prima, they were a must have.
 
 
 
supplies:
MME pp, prima butterfly's, alphas, buttons, ribbon, ranger ink
 
 
Thank you, for stopping by!!! see you soon......

1 comment: